President & CEO, Priority Plastics, Inc.
Areas of Expertise
- Business strategy and growth, including mergers & acquisitions
- Financial analysis and management
- Manufacturing strategic planning
Responsibilities: Providing executive leadership to Priority Plastics, Inc., and overseeing sales, accounting, financial reporting and operations at five manufacturing facilities.
Joined the company: 2006*
In current position since: 2010
- President – Sho-Me Container, Inc., *before merging with Fortco Plastics to form Priority Plastics, Inc. in 2008
- Founder & President – Hatch Street Capital, LLC
- Finance Manager – Procter & Gamble Company
- Expertise in business growth, including organic growth for existing companies, mergers & acquisitions, and implementing solutions for enhanced products and performance.
- Expert in financial analysis, engineering, sales, capital and expense budget management, and employee services.
- Extensive experience with Fortune 500 companies as well as new business ventures, including founding of private equity firm.
Office location: St. Louis, MO
Education: M.B.A. & B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Washington University in St. Louis
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Treasurer, Contemporary Art Museum Board of Directors
- President Elect, Washington University Olin Alumni Board
- Member, Young Presidents’ Organization